Siemens X-Ray Equipment Servicer's Technical Forum
April 19, 2019, 03:35:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: **If an account is offline for more than 1,500 Days or 4.5 years, the account will be deactivated and removed, to free up space, and names**

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: polydoros sx ssw  (Read 1259 times)
effranco

« on: February 20, 2014, 10:49:59 AM »

Hello: Im looking for the service software for a polydoros sx. I connected the service PC to inquire the XCU version (VB04D) so I need the SSW VD04A. Ill appreciate if you can help me.

regards
vesper
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 03:09:06 PM »

Check your email.
effranco

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 11:26:23 AM »

Thank you Vesper. I want to configure a second tube for overtable radiography in a Sireskop sx system configured only with one tube and Id like to know if the original configuration will  miss when I enter site conf. or if I only have to modify the original configuration.
vesper
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 01:14:35 PM »

No. The existing configuration will not be harmed, if you only login into service mode.

I reccomend to make a backup of the existing config using "Data" --> "Backup" menu option, after logging into service mode with XCS-SSW

After the backup, you can use "Configure" --> "Site Structure" menu option, to change the existing config, and save it in the end of the procedure.
Be careful, when saving the new config to disk, not to overwrite the previous (original) backup that you made before!!
effranco

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 08:14:29 PM »

I configured and calibrated  the tube 2. Im using a non-siemens tube support and a cassette holder because I dont have the original 3D top and buckys. I configured tube 2 in a 3D Top-bed option. When turn the system on for normal operation the error 007-38 (3D top cassette not ready) appears. Do you have a suggestion about this?

Thank you.
vesper
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 11:16:53 PM »

Have you configured the 3D-TOP only for "Bed"? (In "Site Structure" devices list --> "Edit" option)

I cannot be sure, because this is a non-standard configuration, but if 3D-TOP selection does not work for you, you could try to configure a "KK-Exposure" Unit configured only for "Bed".
meme2188

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 02:06:11 PM »

Check your email.

hi
can you send me the application for siemens VD04A
THANK YOU ESTERE ATENTO
remetech
Dedicated Member

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2019, 12:02:30 AM »

check mail
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print