Siemens X-Ray Equipment Servicer's Technical Forum
September 23, 2017, 02:22:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The New (and improved) Siemens X-Ray Equipment Servicer's Technical Forum. More features, more information and more help for Siemens Imaging Equipment service providers and support persons.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a Siemens MRI Forum?  (Read 3879 times)
MRI Guy

« on: September 09, 2013, 06:08:39 AM »

I have a question about a CP Neck Array for a Siemens Magnetom Harmony machine.  Does anyone here know if there is a similar forum for MRI systems?  Or, is there anyone here that can provide a little help?  Just in case there is, this is my question...

The CP Neck array plugs into the CP Spine array.  The connector that plugs into the spine array has two BNC connectors on opposite sides of the connector with one labeled A1 and the other A2.  These "labels" are only very small raised lettering on the green plastic housing that the BNC connectors are pressed into.  They are not actual wire labels.  On the opposite end of those two BNC connectors that plug into the spine array, there are two 90 degree BNC connectors that plug into receptacles on a circuit board inside the CP Neck array. 

I need to know which receptacle connects to the BNC connector located at A1 and which receptacle connects to A2. 

Thank you so much for your help.
maxrende
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 09:06:19 AM »

You can try DotMed Forums.

No matter where you go, there you are.
alexpal83

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 01:59:32 AM »

Hello ,

Can we make a siemens MRI topic here in this forum or it is just for Xray systems

Thanks
dun

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 04:05:16 AM »

You could try
Stephen_BMX-RAY
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 02:03:09 PM »

I have added a MRI Section. it is towards the bottom of the website

Head Technician
BMX-Ray, Inc.
________________________________________________________________________________
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-r-ende-527392137/
Trillian: stephenende_bmxray
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: