Siemens X-Ray Equipment Servicer's Technical Forum
November 19, 2017, 04:53:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The success of any forum depends on membership participation. I encourage the members to promote the forum to your associates. If you have a website please place a link to the forum on your web page. Thank you.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: service documents of the mammograhy  (Read 5300 times)
mcxrayca

« on: March 23, 2011, 07:39:05 PM »

Hello vesper,

I have the following information about one philips mammography, manufacturer by siemens model: 6134709  X041E and serial: 09095.
Do you know what´s the model´s names in siemens? and if you have the documents service please Could you send me?.
I have the error 824 and the aec ist´n calibrate
vesper
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 12:31:37 AM »

Hello my friend.

Your mammography unit is the "Mammomat 3000" (this is the Siemens name of this unit...).

About your error:

Er 824 “Motor voltage error”

Description
The CPU (D801) measures voltage 24VF from the motor board (D802). If this value is below about 16V Er 824 is reported.

Fault elimination, trouble shooting
- Check that the stand has voltage (generator - X14 connected, F4 OK). The stand display should be on.
- Check that the Emergency Stop is not activated and that its wiring is OK.
- Check that LED V49, 15V, is lit. If not, check fuses F2 and F3 on D802 in the stand.
- Check voltage 24VF (measure with reference to test point 0V on D802).
- Check the ribbon cable between D802 and D801.
- Replace D801.
mcxrayca

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 10:59:29 AM »

Hi Vesper,

I thank your help greatly the 6.3a fuse at lower side of the stand  was damage, Have you the technicals documetns about it mammomat?
vesper
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 01:46:11 PM »

Have you the technicals documetns about it mammomat?

The service manual of this unit is in paper form (a complete binder).

Check your email. I will send you some extra info.

Take care.
mcxrayca

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 07:21:08 AM »

Hi my brothers Vesper,

I need that you say me if the following thing is a problem or a normal operation this:

After 4 second that I do a exposure the equipment turn on all console´s lights, then turn of and the equiipment follows funtion normally.

I thanks a lot of
vesper
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 01:04:31 PM »

No. This is not normal!

The way you describe it, looks like there is a CPU reset after exposure. (Maybe a voltage drop of the 5V power supply...)

Is it possible that there is something wrong with the power supply of the unit? (e.g. line voltage drop during exposure...)

If the exposure data are low (low kV and mAs), do you have the same result?
mcxrayca

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 07:17:43 PM »

Dear Vesper,

I hope that you are fine. now I have the error 825, about the pots meter, but all display at the bottom of the stand aren´t fix in one readings (vary), how are the 3 displays I think that there is other problem.

Can you help with it?

vesper
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 03:06:24 AM »

all display at the bottom of the stand aren´t fix in one readings (vary)

What you mean exactly?
That the readings of the displays keep changing all the time (although nothing is moving at the unit)?
mcxrayca

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 10:35:46 AM »

yes these keep changing all time without order to move, the 3 displays at same time. I will send you a video of it by email.

I turn on the equipment and it have the error 825 and the display keep changing

Please, review it and help me
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:16:58 AM by mcxrayca » Logged
mcxrayca

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 06:19:41 PM »

Hi Vesper,

when you can please help me.

thanks
vesper
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 11:02:13 PM »

It seems that you have a major problem with your power supplies in the stand. (I have never seen before the effect that I saw in your video!).

All power supplies for the digital part of the stand are on the board D801.

The error 825 means that the A/D converter reads values (coming from the potentiometers) that are out of tolerance.
This can also mean that the voltage has a problem.

I suggest the following:
Disconnect all cables from D801 board except X811 (this is the power input) and power on the unit.
Measure (with oscilloscope) the DC voltages at the test points (+5V_DSP, +5V, 5V_REF and 7V). If any of these voltages is not correct (correct voltage value and waveform without excessive ripple), then your problem is located on the D801 board and you should replace it (or repair it if you can, of course...).

I will scan and send you the respective wiring diagram by e-mail, but unfortunately there is no detailed schematic of the D801 board (Siemens does not supply detailed schematics of the individual bords - only block diagrams...).

To answer your other question:
The service PC is connected at connector X990 on D702 board (in the generator).

Good luck.
mcxrayca

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2011, 06:43:10 PM »

Hi Vesper

I thank a lot of your help.

The problem was the 7v power supply was out of range, I disconnect all connector and the power supply became to good voltage exactly 7vdc, then I connected one by one the connectors and the errors appaers with the d809 connector, I disconnect this pcb and the mammography works fine, I think that this pcb work with stereotactics and how this equipment haven´t this options I don´t buy this pcb, what´s you recommend to me?
vesper
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 11:27:28 PM »

You are right.

D809 (Thickness Adapter Board) is used only in the stereo-biopsy mode, and is required only for this case.

If your unit does not use stereo mode, then it can work fine without the board.

Take care.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: