Siemens X-Ray Equipment Servicer's Technical Forum
July 17, 2018, 08:19:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The success of any forum depends on membership participation. I encourage the members to promote the forum to your associates. If you have a website please place a link to the forum on your web page. Thank you.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM IN NEED OF THE ERROR CODES LIST FOR AN ICONOS R200 SYSTEM  (Read 145 times)
VIC
Dedicated Member

« on: May 12, 2018, 01:47:15 PM »

Hello, dear colleagues.
  I have been facing up several failures on an Iconos R200 system, so I am in an urgent need of the error codes list for this system. Could anyone share me the needed documentation? It would be quite better if any of you have the "cbdoc" documentation. Your valuable help will be highly appreciated.
  My e-mail: vijmaal@gmail.com
  Thanks in advance.
  Best regards.
vesper
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 03:05:52 AM »

Error codes descriptions do not exist in any documentation (not even in the "cb-doc"...)

You will find the error descriptions ONLY in the XCS-Service Software of your unit.
VIC
Dedicated Member

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 11:19:24 AM »

Hi, Vesper.
Thanks a lot for replying.
It means that I should connect to the system for seeing the error description, right?
Anyway thanks a lot for the information.
Best regards.
vesper
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 01:28:14 AM »

If you connect and read the error log, you will be able to see the descriptions of all the errors in the log.

But, you can also find the error lists in the help files (files with extension .hlp) that are in the folders of the service program. These file can be read directly in older Windows (e.g. Win98). In modern Windows (Win7, Win8, Win10) you need to download from Microsoft the "WinHLP32.exe" file (google it and you will find it...) and execute it, to be able to read the .hlp files.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: