Siemens X-Ray Equipment Servicer's Technical Forum
September 26, 2017, 12:29:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The New (and improved) Siemens X-Ray Equipment Servicer's Technical Forum. More features, more information and more help for Siemens Imaging Equipment service providers and support persons.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Siemens X-Ray Equipment Servicer's Technical Forum!  (Read 34276 times)
maxrende
Administrator

« on: December 05, 2010, 05:53:57 PM »

Welcome to the Siemens X-Ray Equipment Servicer's Technical Forum!

My name is Max and I am the creator and administrator of this forum. It was created for those biomedical technicians and anyone involved with Siemens Medical Imaging service, refurbishing, and sales to help each other to better serve your company, hospital and customers.

Anyone involved in the Siemens Medical Imaging Parts and Equipment service industry understands the value of technical support and information when it comes to repair and sales of Siemens Imaging equipment. Siemens Medical Imaging equipment is the best in the industry. Being the best comes with the costs of excellence. If you deal directly with Siemens you know the costs are high. Therefore this forum exists to help keep the costs to the independent service providers, hospital biomedical engineers and parts provider low by providing information that can help you make informed decisions about your purchases.

With this in mind we saw a need to create a venue for sharing knowledge for mutual benefit. This forum's purpose is to establish a cooperative among biomedical engineering technicians to help each other perform our jobs with professionalism and confidence by sharing knowledge, information and plain old fashioned help with many of the day to day issues that appear when servicing Siemens Equipment. Issues like service literature, software, passwords, error code definitions, parts identification, etc.

The success of any forum like this is participation. There are tens of thousands of Siemens Medical Imaging systems around the world. It is the informed opinion of the members of this forum that there is plenty of room in the business for cooperation. We all know that there is a balance between cooperation and profit. We believe that there is plenty of room for profit so please try to participate in the forum in the spirit of cooperation.

If you have any suggestions for boards you would like to see please send them to me and I will give it my full attention.

There is only one rule in this forum, be professional. This forum is for professional people and is not meant for any other kind of conversation. It is closely monitored and all decisions by admins and moderators are final.

The forum navigation is set up according to modality and the modality navigation is set up according to equipment type. If you need help just send me an email to max.ende@smstechforum.com.

Thanks!
Max
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 06:10:21 PM by maxrende » Logged

No matter where you go, there you are.
javequipos

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 08:18:57 PM »

Thank you very much for accepting me in this forum, I hope that many users come together to support us in this technical area for the benefit of all.

A greeting and thanks again. Cheesy
vishnur

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 05:18:28 AM »

sir, warm greetings to you....thank you for accepting me as a member..
kamalazher

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 11:02:12 AM »

sir first of all thankyou very much for accepting me in this forum , i think this  is the only forum  in which all participant help each other,without any discremenation.
thanks and best regard
jodecarx

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 04:24:32 PM »

Thank you for accepting me in this forum, I hope to be helped and help me on what is possible.
thank you
joeblack

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 01:03:25 PM »

hi to all
amiga500

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 04:02:25 AM »

thank you very much  with  all my  respect  ..
cercu

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 08:06:42 AM »

thanks for all your help and thanks let me join this useful site ..... 
VIC
Dedicated Member

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 01:29:04 PM »

Hi Max,
I really appreciate the welcoming you gave me to your forum.  Thanks a lot.
Best regards.
 Smiley
TORIDI

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 08:09:36 PM »

big thanks for your help

toridi
ritepath

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2013, 08:30:34 AM »

New guy from West Virginia (well my hospital is in WV, I'm from Virginia)

I have 3 Siemens rooms in our department.

This forum could be a great place if enough people find out and join...now how to increase those google hits.

No one can teach you to see.
maxrende
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2013, 05:42:06 AM »

Welcome to the forum ritepath. We are happy to have you as a member.

A.Mosaad

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 12:56:51 AM »

Thank you  very much
skordo

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2013, 01:36:45 AM »

This is a very good forum!

Lot's of info for us service engineers, very good job!

Well done Max!
maxrende
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2013, 05:52:08 AM »

Thank you, skordo.

maxrende
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 08:34:50 AM »

This poster obviously has way too much time on his hands. Probably because he is not busy working. We can only wonder why.

Custodio

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2014, 05:37:44 AM »

Hello Max, this a very helpful forum.  Congratulations for the idea.  Regards, Custodio.
goodman

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2014, 08:00:52 PM »

hello,every one ,this forum is very good,thanks!
vijiyandiran

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2014, 07:28:05 AM »

Dear All,

I would like to have a answer for a querry relating to a "filament adaptation aborted by error"
"an error occurred in the check up version of filament adaptation".

161   CT_SRV    0   filament adaptation aborted by error
216   CT_ADJ    0   an error occurred in the check up version of filament adaptation
115   CT_SRV    0   no more scan restarts allowed.

Any one can please help me on this. The tube was replaced in 2008. Is it because of Tube defective. how to confirm that the tube was the defective.

Awaiting the gentleman's reply.

Vijiyandiran
vesper
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2014, 08:56:17 AM »

@vijiyandiran:
Dear member,
even if someone knew the answer to your question, it would be rather hard for him to guess what unit you are talking about..... Huh Huh

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: