Siemens X-Ray Equipment Servicer's Technical Forum
November 23, 2017, 04:17:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: The success of any forum depends on membership participation. I encourage the members to promote the forum to your associates. If you have a website please place a link to the forum on your web page. Thank you.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need service manuals and software for Siemens Multix Compact K  (Read 4533 times)
biomed

« on: July 25, 2011, 11:32:56 AM »

i also need the same
vesper
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 11:46:26 PM »

If you want me to send you information for your specific unit you have to give me a detailed descritpion of your unit. Otherwise the information will not be accurate.

So please tell me what type of generator and tables you have in your unit. (If you do not know the exact models and types, try emailing me some photos where I can see the unit parts).
Manticore

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 12:47:19 AM »

i also need the same

hi,
i'm looking for service manuals for the following:

- Multix Compact K with Polydoros IT generator, Optilix 150/30/50HC-100, tube OPTI, and Vertix P vertical stand
- Sirescop CXIII with PL-LX command unit, Polydoros LX30/50, OPTI 150/30/50/C-100 tube, horizontal table and vertical stand Bucky CX
*ENG, GER, ROU, HUN languages are all fine.

i heard that these models are not supported anymore and spare parts are discontinued? is that true?

thanx for anyone who helps
vesper
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 09:28:07 AM »

All of the equipment you mention are still supported, for spare parts, by Siemens (Germany).
If you give me the part numbers of the units themselves, I can tell you up to what year each unit is officially covered.

Check your email for more info.
Javaidgi

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 06:38:34 AM »

i have a Multix compact K polydoros IT X-ray unit Opthos 135/30/55R, gives error 0037 when pressed for expose. I need service manual if some one can plz help me in this regard email at sunnytek_engr@yahoo.com
Javaidgi

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 06:45:13 AM »

Am repairing siemens X-rays, i need help with service manuals for Multix swing, Polyphos 30M, Axiom IconR100, Polymobile Plus, and polymobile ii. thanks in advance , plz email at sunnytek_engr@yahoo.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: